T-Mobile Nokia Astound Video Review

I’m going to try something new. Instead of reviewing phones with multiple paragraphs, I’ll be more visual and now do it through videos. The first phone to get that treatment is the T-Mobile Nokia Astound. The Astound is basically the Nokia C7 with newer firmware, portrait Qwerty, updated browser, and a few other extras. Priced at only $79.99 with a 2-year contract, will it be a hit at T-Mobile? We’ll find out.
You can also watch this video in HD on Youtube. Subscribe to the channel to preview the latest videos before they get published on the blog.
The Nokia Astound features a 3.5-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen made of Gorilla glass, so believe me when I say it’s hard to scratch. It also offers an 8MP camera with dual led flash, HD video, VGA front-facing camera, and 8GB mass memory with support for MicoSD memory card up to 32GB.
The Nokia Astound packs a lot of features for such a good price. Call quality is spot-on as expected and battery life is excellent. My normal usage gets me over a day until needing to plug in. It’s also amazing that the Astound is running a newer firmware that puts it ahead of its higher higher-priced siblings, the Nokia E7 and Nokia N8. No phone is perfect, though. While I love the addition of portrait QWERTY keyboard, I find the buttons to be cramped. Nokia can create some space by getting rid of some buttons and moving them to the secondary function.
Have any questions about the T-Mobile Nokia Astound? Do you prefer this new format of doing reviews on video? I’ll be reviewing the Nokia E7 next, so let me know if you have suggestions and tips for the upcoming video.

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Mobile World